Gold Standard Autism Assessment Service
Is your child on the autism spectrum?
If you suspect your child may be on the autism spectrum, it can be a very challenging time. A time fraught with frustrations, worry and disruption to family life. Your child may be struggling with communication, social skills and behaviour, learning and development, school life or key transitions they need to make.
What you need is definitive answers and a clear way forward. You need it quickly and from clinical professionals you can trust.
Our Autism Assessment Service offers the ‘gold standard’ in diagnosis and recommendations, meeting the highest level of NICE guidelines, all this within 6-8 weeks.
the wait is overHow does it work?
Tailored to each patient's unique needs
Step 1 - Referral
Complete the referral form to enable us to establish how best to help you and one of our team will contact you to discuss how to proceed.
Step 2 - Assessment
Our multi-disciplinary team will conduct the assessment, following NICE guidelines and ensuring it is as thorough and comprehensive as possible.
Step 3 - Report
The Lead clinician will discuss the diagnosis with you and provide a full report of the multi-disciplinary team’s findings, for you to review.
- Initial screening appt with a Lead Clinician
- Our expert team meet to design the best assessment for your case
- An online assessment with one of our experts
- A face-to-face assessment with 2 further experts
- The use of standardised tests such as 3-Di, ADOS-2 & BOSA
- Our experts meet to discuss their findings
- A feedback appointment to discuss and share the report with you
Why use our Autism Assessment Service?
- We offer fast turnaround, flexible appointments and reports, no more frustrating, lengthy waits.
- Our Assessment comprises professional input from a team of highly qualified specialist clinicians giving you the most comprehensive and broadest assessment possible. The assessment will include perspectives from a Neurodevelopmental Paediatrician, a Consultant Clinical Psychologist, an Educational Psychologist and Speech & Language Therapist and a Lead Occupational Therapist in Learning Disabilities.
- We recognise every case presenting to us is unique, so you will receive an entirely bespoke assessment, diagnostic report and personalised recommendations.
- Our Autism Assessment Service meets the highest levels of NICE guidelines.
What We offerA full clinical team, to give you the full picture
Every potential autism case is complex and unique, as unique as a fingerprint. For this reason, we provide a fully tailored assessment delivered by a team of clinicians, each able to assess your child through their own specialist lens.
This rare and outstanding combination of differing clinical expertise means you’ll receive a detailed, comprehensive report with a full set of personalised recommendations.
Our highly qualified Assessment Team comprises a Neurodevelopmental Paediatrician, a Consultant Clinical Psychologist, an Educational Psychologist and Speech & Language Therapist and a Lead Occupational Therapist in Learning Disabilities.
It's time to get some answers and reassurance
Whatever the outcome of our Assessment, you will leave us knowledgeable and clear on the next steps you need to take.
If the diagnosis is not autism, or we diagnose other complex and challenging conditions, we’ll point you in the right direction for further help.
To get started, please first fill out our simple screening form to make sure we can help, and one of our team will be in touch shortly.
How to get startedWe use a simple, zero obligation, pre-assessment questionnaire to understand your needs and start the process.
We can also help with
- ADHD ( Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Developmental Delay or Early Developmental Impairment
- Learning Difficulties or Intellectual Impairment
- Support with Education Health and Care Plan (EHCP)