Gold Standard Autism Assessment Service
Do you need an autism Assessment?
If you are an adult and suspect you may be on the autism spectrum, this can be very worrying and confusing. Perhaps you experience some difficulties with communication, social behaviour, relationships or anxiety which is affecting your work, family or social life.
Whether this is a recent or longstanding concern, expert assessment can finally give you peace of mind. Your diagnosis will be accompanied by a clear and comprehensive analysis of your strengths and challenges, as well as personalised strategies to take forward.
It will give you clarity, reassurance and direction. Our Adult Autism Assessment Service offers the ‘gold standard’ in diagnosis and recommendations, meeting the highest level of NICE guidelines.
the wait is overHow does it work?
Tailored to each patient's unique needs
Step 1 - Referral
Complete the referral form to enable us to establish how best to help you and one of our team will contact you to discuss how to proceed.
Step 2 - Assessment
Our multi-disciplinary team will conduct the assessment, following NICE guidelines and ensuring it is as thorough and comprehensive as possible.
Step 3 - Report
The Lead clinician will discuss the diagnosis with you and provide a full report of the multi-disciplinary team’s findings, for you to review.
- Initial screening appt with a Lead Clinician
- Our expert team meet to design the best assessment for your case
- An online assessment with one of our experts
- A face-to-face assessment with 2 further experts
- The use of standardised tests such as 3-Di, ADOS-2 & BOSA
- Our experts meet to discuss their findings
- A feedback appointment to discuss and share the report with you
Why use our Autism Assessment Service?
- We offer fast turnaround, flexible appointments and reports, no more frustrating, lengthy waits.
- Our Assessment comprises professional input from a team of highly qualified specialist clinicians giving you the most comprehensive and broadest assessment possible. The assessment will include perspectives from a Neurodevelopmental Paediatrician, a Consultant Clinical Psychologist, an Educational Psychologist and Speech & Language Therapist and a Lead Occupational Therapist.
- We recognise every case presenting to us is unique, so you will receive an entirely bespoke assessment, diagnostic report and personalised recommendations.
- Our Autism Assessment Service meets the highest levels of NICE guidelines.
What We offerFast, flexible assessment and diagnosis
If you’ve been waiting a while for assessment, or finding it difficult to cope, days can feel like years. Our fast and flexible Autism Assessment Service means the wait is now over.
Through our fast track system, you can book your Assessment as the first step towards access to our team of experts. We’ll also conveniently fit the Assessment around you, for minimum disruption to family life.
We’re experienced in dealing with families facing possible diagnoses of autism. You can expect an empathetic approach where we’ll put you at ease and give you the opportunity to share concerns and ask questions.
A multi-skilled clinical team to give you the full picture
Just as every fingerprint is unique, so is your experience, so are your challenges and so is your case. And that’s exactly how we’ll treat it.
The combination of clinical skills in our team is designed to assess your difficulties from a range of perspectives, so that we can give you as clear and definitive a diagnosis as possible.
Your Assessment Team will comprise a Consultant Clinical Psychologist, an Educational Psychologist and Speech & Language Therapist and a Lead Occupational Therapist.
Peace of mind is just a few steps away
If you’ve reached the stage of seeking an assessment for autism, it’s likely uncertainty and confusion is having an impact on your life.
When we make an assessment, whatever the outcome, it will be accompanied by advice around what to do next. Sometimes, related conditions may be diagnosed or proposed to be further investigated. Either way, we should be able to shed light on the reasons behind the difficulties you’ve been facing, which can be a great relief to the people we help.
To get started, please first fill out our simple screening form to make sure we can help, and one of our team will be in touch shortly.
We can also help with
- ADHD ( Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Developmental Delay or Early Developmental Impairment
- Learning Difficulties or Intellectual Impairment
- Support with Education Health and Care Plan (EHCP)